Saturday 29 March 2014

DIANA F+ / AMSTERDAM


Now it seems like forever ago since I was in Amsterdam, but it's not been until recently I got my photos back from the photo developers. Having to wait so long is part of the charm of shooting with analog film, right? Graeme got me a fisheye lens for my birthday, so I played around with that a little too and I'm really excited about how the fisheye photos turned out. I will definitely be using this lens a lot going forward!





We had an awesome time! Went on a boat ride in the canals, visited the zoo, and drank plenty of dutch beer. I love Amsterdam, and it's totally on my list of places I'd love to live. It's just got such a lovely vibe to it, plus I can't help swooning over all those beautiful brick houses lined up against the canals. Will definitely need to go back soon!

4 comments:

  1. Herlig vintage feel på bildene! Gleder meg til å se hvordan du vil vise dem fram :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Takk! Ja, må finne på et eller annet prosjekt så de ikke blir glemt på hard discen!

      Delete
  2. Amsterdam is lovely indeed. I live a 40 minute train ride away from it. I always go there to visit the biggest flea market in the Netherlands (its huge!) It's called ijhallen if you ever want to visit. Al the old cities here have those beautiful canal houses. I'm moving to Delft this winter and the canal houses over there are so cute! I like the pictures by the way

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo i will have to keep that in mind next time I'm in Holland! I love flea markets!

      Delete